Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Products

Products

In ACT 10, is it possible "manage products" without having to submit a price?  Are you able for example to only enter "Widgets" and then for each new client/opportunity you complete the pricing for their specific price.  I ask this because, I need to be able to use the product list generically.  I work with Loan Amounts and Line of Credit amount and Checking/Savings Account Balances and I do not want to have to input a different "product" for each different loan amount or checking account balance.

Thanks
George
Platinum Elite Contributor

Re: Products

When I try to do it that way I receive the following message, " This cell can only be edited from the product list.  Editing the Adj Price will affect the subtotal of this product.

Am I doing something wrong?
Nickel Contributor m4y
Nickel Contributor

It is not possible to use a product from the product list and update the price after select it.

If you don't use a product from the list, it will be possible to write in the price cell.

So, you have 2 choices:
1. You don't use the product list; users write the name of the product themselves, then write the price.
2. You fill your product list with $1 as price; users choose a product from the list, then use the "adj. price" cell to update the amount.

Xavier Nyssen

ACT! Certified Consultant @ Intuitis | Belgium
{ +32 64 45 08 00 | xavier@intuitis.be | http://intuitis.be }