Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Problems with navigation bar, it highlights bright baby blue.

Problems with navigation bar, it highlights bright baby blue.

I was curious to see if anyone else has a similar issue with their navigation bar.  It originally was a standard blue.  Everything was good, until all of a sudden it changed to a bright baby blue.  This makes the information highlighted by the navigation bar difficult to read.  I have found options to change the font and background, but not the navigation bar.  The problem with changing the font is that when information is not highlighted it is easier to see in black.  My eye are not as good as they use to be.  Does anybody know a solution to this issue or if anyone is experiencing the same issue? 

Thanks,

BG

Bronze Contributor

Re: Problems with navigation bar, it highlights bright baby blue.

Have not see this particular problem but go into preferences and there is an option in colours & fonts to change the scheme up the top try changing this and see if that resolve the problem

Paul Buchtmann
pbuchtmann@ozemail.com.au Australia
Australia's First ACT Consultant (1989)

FREE Record History to change default to Call or To-Do for ACT! 2010-2012 versions. Custom versions also available.

Hello Paul,

Thanks for your reply.  The scheme in Act 2010 can change from Green to Silver.  I am refferring to the Navigation bar,  when you hightlight a contact that whole row hights blue by default.  Which looks fine, but out of nowhere is turned to baby blue.  I am so confused on how it changed, and frustrated on figuring out a way to change it back.  If you have any ideas I would greatly appreciate it.

Jay 

Bronze Contributor

I could not see where this is specified so I would be inclined to delete the preferences filder from within ACTDIAG and see if the probelm reverst to the default view.

Paul Buchtmann
pbuchtmann@ozemail.com.au Australia
Australia's First ACT Consultant (1989)

FREE Record History to change default to Call or To-Do for ACT! 2010-2012 versions. Custom versions also available.