Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Problems with lookup

Copper Contributor

Problems with lookup

Every time I try to lookup anything, Last Name, First Name, City, etc I get an error message. System.UnauthorizedAccessException: Access to the path '60d1eb....' is denied.
Nickel Elite Contributor

Re: Problems with lookup

I currently have a client reporting the same issue and it appears to be machine-specific.  Only 1 of 6 users that access their database is reporting this issue and if she logs into ACT! with her user account on another machine she does not have the issue.  It's ACT! Premium 2009 v11.1.  Also, here is an expanded version of the error message that the client sent me.  Hopefully there's something here that the Sage folks can help us with:

System.UnauthorizedAccessException: Access to the path '034b5dc7331da7c68ea585165f3e9f4a.H' is denied.

at System.IO.__Error.WinIOError(Int32 errorCode, String maybeFullPath)

at System.IO.FileStream.Init(String path, FileMode mode, FileAccess access, Int32 rights, Boolean useRights, FileShare share, Int32 bufferSize, FileOptions options, SECURITY_ATTRIBUTES secAttrs, String msgPath, Boolean bFromProxy)

at System.IO.FileStream..ctor(String path, FileMode mode, FileAccess access, FileShare share, Int32 bufferSize, FileOptions options, String msgPath, Boolean bFromProxy)

at System.IO.IsolatedStorage.IsolatedStorageFileStream..ctor(String path, FileMode mode, FileAccess access, FileShare share, Int32 bufferSize, IsolatedStorageFile isf)

at System.IO.IsolatedStorage.IsolatedStorageFileStream..ctor(String path, FileMode mode, IsolatedStorageFile isf)

at Act.Shared.Windows.Forms.HistoryComboBox.SelectionHistoryStorage.GetFileStream(IsolatedStorageFile isolatedStorageFile, FileMode fileMode)

at Act.Shared.Windows.Forms.HistoryComboBox.SelectionHistoryStorage.Save(ArrayList saveItems)

at Act.Shared.Windows.Forms.HistoryComboBox.SelectionHistory.Save()

at Act.Shared.Windows.Forms.HistoryComboBox.SelectionHistory.Add(Object item)

at Act.UI.Lookups.LookupByEntityDialog.GetComboValue(HistoryComboBox comboBox)

at Act.UI.Lookups.LookupByEntityDialog.okButton_Click(Object sender, EventArgs e)

-----------
Marshall Knapp
AspenTech Consulting Group, Inc.
Act! Certified Consultants - Diamond Level
866-880-4ACT (4228)
www.aspen-tech.com