Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Problems syncing after upgrading to Act 2009 to 11.1.183.0

Problems syncing after upgrading to Act 2009 to 11.1.183.0

I need help please!

I have been syncing across a network for several reays now, and installing this upgrade broke the process. On my remote databases I get the follwoing sync error;

Server initialization failed. The multi-part identifier "R1.STATUSNUM" could not be bound.
The multi-part identifier "R1.STATUSNUM" could not be bound.
The multi-part identifier "R1.STATUSNUM" could not be bound.
The multi-part identifier "R2.STATUSNUM" could not be bound.
Sync initialization error occurred in database object PRC_SYNC_PROCESS_INITADD - SYNC INSERT NEW ROW INTO TABLE!
Sync initialization error occurred in database object PRC_SYNC_PROCESS_INITIALIZE - INITADD!

Platinum Elite Contributor

Re: Problems syncing after upgrading to Act 2009 to 11.1.183.0

This may be a database error. Try running the following maintenance procedures on your remote database:

- From within your ACT! database, go to Tools/Database Maintenance/Check and Repair...do this twice in a row

- When completed, close ACT!

- Go to Start menu, choose Run and type in actdiag

- When ACT! Diagnostics opens, go to Databases, then Database List and highlight your remote database

- Right-click on the database, go to Database Rebuilds, then from the rebuilds submenu, run the first 4 rebuilds one at a time

- When completed, close ACT! Diagnostics and attempt to sync

Greig Hollister

Note: Effective 6/1/13, Sage no longers provides support for the Act! software. This is now provided by Swiftpage.

I have the same "R1.Statusnum" Problem. But running the first rebuild in the ACTDIAG tool gives me the following message:

Violation of UNIQUE KEY constraint 'TBL_SYSCOLUMN_AK2'. Cannot insert duplicate key in object 'dbo.TBL_SYSCOLUMN'.

PRC_UPD_TABLECOLUMN: ERROR OCCURRED UPDATING LOCAL NON-ACCESSOR VIRTUAL COLUMNS(1)

The statement has been terminated. 

Also I can not make a copy of the Main Database or produce a new remote database. 

This only refers to my main database. I created a new database to check if it is a SQL Problem. But with the new database everything works fine.

any ideas? 

Bronze Contributor

I am seeing similar errors when upgrading to 2011 SP1 is there a fix for this even by using Visual Studio

Paul Buchtmann
pbuchtmann@ozemail.com.au Australia
Australia's First ACT Consultant (1989)

FREE Record History to change default to Call or To-Do for ACT! 2010-2012 versions. Custom versions also available.