Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Problems creating custom envelope sizes or changing existing, help!

Problems creating custom envelope sizes or changing existing, help!

Instructions tell me to go to reports, edit templates, change file type to env, then choose an envelope to edit.  Now what???  There is no way to change to size of the envelope!

Or to create a new envelope, go to reports, new template, contact, envelopes.  OK, now I have to choose custom envelope.  When I do this, it inserts it's own numbers and when I change the height and width, it changes the dropdown from custom envelope to something else.

Any suggestions?

Nancy

Platinum Elite Contributor

Re: Problems creating custom envelope sizes or changing existing, help!

The best way to create a custom size envelope is to start with the 8 1/2 x 11 page size in landscape and then create you custom envelope size using the page margins so that the printing area of the sheet matches the envelope printing position for you printer.
Roy Laudenslager
ACT! Certified Consultant
ACT! Report Expert
Durkin Impact Report Designer
www.techbenders.com
royel@techbenders.com
541-343-8129

Hi!  Am I in Reports, new template?  or just get the dimensions of the envelope size in the margins of an 8 x 11 1/2 landscape page.  But where do I go from there?

I'm so sorry to ask for these step by step details, but I've been used to the older ACTS and have never had these difficulties.  I just wish I knew where to go to get step by step instructions in writing.  Is there a place where this is written down?

thanks you so very much and thank you for the info on the picture!  I didn't know anything about F4.  Where can I go to read or learn about these things?

Nancy

Platinum Elite Contributor

Please check your private messages, upper right corner of the screen.
Roy Laudenslager
ACT! Certified Consultant
ACT! Report Expert
Durkin Impact Report Designer
www.techbenders.com
royel@techbenders.com
541-343-8129