Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Problem with email integration

Problem with email integration

Hi,

A family member just emailed me with a problem. I don't have familiarity with these platforms so the email comes across a little vague to me. Hoping  an experience user on here might know the problem.

Goes as follows:

We have recently installed Act Pro 17.2 CRM on our pc’s and we are using Outlook 2003, windows 7.

We cannot seem to integrate our emails in and out ie automatically attached emails from the client to his contact page and our emails going out to the client. All pcs are set up correctly but Hannah’s pc sometimes has to be restarted 2 or 3 times which is really annoying, I think she has lost 1.5 days of work whilst everyone is trying to sort out the problem.

Our IT man thinks there could be an incompatibility between Act and Outlook 2003 but hes a bit busy, can you have a search around the internet?

Thanks for any help in advance

Bronze Super Contributor

Re: Problem with email integration

Hi Ant H,

I'm a UK Act! Certified Consultant and would be happy to help for No-Fix No-Fee or if easy FOC anyway.

Please call/text me on 07977 567 318 or dshaw@act4u.org

David Shaw

David Shaw
Act! Certified Consultant since 2001
Office:    +44 (0)1483 714507
Mobile: +44 (0)7977 567 318
E-Mail:    dshaw@act4u.org 
Employee

Re: Problem with email integration

[ Edited ]

Hi Ant H,

I work as tech support for Act!

Please see below the Knowledgebase article for compatibility with Act! Outlook 2003 is compatibility with your relatives version of Act.

http://kb.swiftpage.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/29767

Please see below our step by step guide for troubleshooting this issue that you can pass on:

No history created or recorded when sending e-mail from Microsoft Outlook 2003 and higher
http://kb.swiftpage.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/19948