Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Problem with contact phone list report

Problem with contact phone list report

When I printed my client phone list not all of the phone numbers showed on the list, even though the phone numbers are on the contacts information page.  Why?

Platinum Elite Contributor

Re: Problem with contact phone list report

Is this a custom report or the standard report? In either case the report template likely doesn't have fields for all your phone fields.

Roy Laudenslager
ACT! Certified Consultant
ACT! Report Expert
Durkin Impact Report Designer
www.techbenders.com
royel@techbenders.com
541-343-8129
Silver Super Contributor

Re: Problem with contact phone list report

If I understand the issue properly this isn't a reporting issue but a data issue.  The phone numbers in ACT! are stored in two places and the report retrieves the phone numbers from one of the two.  They should really be stored in both but sometimes they are only stored in one or the other so they will show up in the detail view but not the list view.  That is where most ACT! users notice it.  I've suspected for a while that the problem is caused by import programs but I haven't actually verified it.  I have however written a program that will fix it.  If you are interested contact me off line.

Stan

If you would like to get more out of ACT! you can find an ACT! Certified Consultant near you by going to:www.act.com/acc.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Stan Smith
ACT! Certified Consultant
ADS Programming Services, Inc.
(205) 222-1661
www.adsprogramming.com
www.actwebhosting.com
Click Here to Purchase Act!