04-13-2010 11:00 AM
Getting the following error whenever I try to execute an email command from ACT! 2010:
"object reference not set to an instance of an object"
Details of installation:
1. Windows Vista Ultimate SP2
2. ACT! 2010 Version: 220.127.116.11 Hot Fix 1 (never been upgraded, clean install)
3. Microsoft Office Professional 2007 SP2
Things I have tried:
1. Applied latest service packs and Hot Fixes for all products. Error occured prior to this also.
2. Performed the 'detect/repair' process for Microsoft Outlook as indicated in some other articles.
Thanks for the help!!!
04-14-2010 02:15 AM - edited 04-14-2010 02:16 AM
Sorry for being a bit obvious about (but I have to ask) have you set Outlook as the preferred email system within Tools- Preferences and has the email address been saved in ACT when you are trying to execute the Write Email function?
Is this in fact the route you are going to create the email.