Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Problem storing Outlook emails

Problem storing Outlook emails

Ok I'm using Act! 10.0.3 and Outlook 2003 and we're manually storing emails against contacts using the "attach to contacts" button in Outlook, and the majority of emails are saving fine, so obviously the address book etc is there. However some emails arent saving or showing in history, and it appears to be emails from the Outlook sent folder created when Quick Books generates and sends out an invoice (using Quick Books Plus 2008/9) via email. It's not related to the format, as I tried creating other plain text only emails with pdf attachments (the format in question) and they store fine in Act! history.

So am now stumped as to why these wont save/show up in history, anyone else come across this before? or have the new quick books working with Act! invoice emails? Any help would be appreciated

Cheers

Re: Problem storing Outlook emails

The only thing I hadnt tried yesterday I just realised was changing it in Outlook to try and save as just date and time and subject/message text instead of the whole email as an attachment, which I have now tried this morning and even in that format the e-mails wont save or show up in history, eveything else will just not the outgoing invoice sent emails from Quick books.