Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Problem printing multiple labels

Copper Super Contributor

Problem printing multiple labels

I’m having a problem printing multiple labels. My version is ACT! by Sage 2010 Version 12.1.181.0, Hot Fix 1.

I look up the contacts I want to print, select “Print mailing labels & envelopes” from the options in the related tasks lift on the left. It then goes through to the dialogue where I select the printers etc. I press OK to finish that, ACT appears to start printing the labels. I’d then expect it to do the usual dialogue of counting up through the number of pages being printed but... I get a box that pops up saying “The operation completed successfully” with a red cross next to it and anOK box to click. The labels don’t print.

They always have done in the past. Does this sound like an ACT! problem or a printer thing? It’s bugging me because this usually works just fine and I haven’t made any changes since I last printed.

Platinum Elite Contributor

Re: Problem printing multiple labels

Try running the labels to preview rather than printer and see if the prefiew works. If it does then the printer driver is the likely problem. If it doesn't the likely problem is the video driver.

Roy Laudenslager
ACT! Certified Consultant
ACT! Report Expert
Durkin Impact Report Designer
www.techbenders.com
royel@techbenders.com
541-343-8129
Copper Super Contributor

Re: Problem printing multiple labels

It ran fine on preview. It's a very strange problem because this morning it all worked just fine.

Anyway, it appears to not be ACT! related. Thanks for the reply.