Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Problem in the Design Layout

Problem in the Design Layout

Hi !

First, I want to say that English is not my first language so I'll try to explain my problem as best I can.

We installed ACT by Sage 2009 and have transferred the database that we use with an earlier version of ACT. Obviously, the interface should be readjusted because the boxes are no longer aligned as they should. However, when I open the Layout Design, I can not see the interface to its full height. I am therefore unable to work in the layouts of my tabs at the bottom. I tried several things, but I can not enlarge in any way that would allow me to see my layout in its entirety. When I try to enlarge the main layout is only gray between my 2 main layout that increase. So I made a print screen to help people to understand. See it at http://pages.infinit.net/graphisa/test/actlayout.gif

Thank you in advance

Re: Problem in the Design Layout

Anyone can help ?
Bronze Elite Contributor

Hi, Firstly your English is a **bleep** site better than most of my clients, and I am based in England!

If I understand the understand problem you are unable to see or edit the lower part of the screen view when in design mode.

When you first open the screen design you should see a dot at the bottom right of your design, you should be able to drag this and increase the amount of screen viewable. If you click on any part of the screen design first you will lose this function.

You can also change screen resolution and this may help with the amount of screen on show but warning - make a copy of the screen design layout before changing screen resolution as it can have a strange effect and resize all the text etc while in design mode.

Hope this helps.

Chip

Hello

Thank you for the answer.

However, it does not work. As I mentioned in my first message is enlarge the gray between my 2 main layout. The second layout get lower but does not enlarge.