Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Problem deleting contacts

Copper Contributor

Problem deleting contacts

All computers running XP Pro and Act Version 11.1.183.0, Hotfix . Main database on a Windows Server 2003, 2 remote (laptop) and 4 networked computers.

Remote users only "see" their contacts. Each remote user has a contact field named "Territory". This is the field that is used for remote synchronization. If the remote user changes this field to something other than his territory number, I would expect that on the next synch that contact would be removed from the remote users database but not from the main database. That is not happening. The contact remains in the remote database and the field is changed in the main database to match what the remote user changed. So, how do I remove contacts from a remote database but not from the main database?

Thank you for any help you can provide.

Platinum Elite Contributor

Re: Problem deleting contacts

Hello Richardhuck,

I believe you asked this question in an earlier post on 10/21/09. Please see this post for my earlier reply and post any questions or comments there.

Greig Hollister

Note: Effective 6/1/13, Sage no longers provides support for the Act! software. This is now provided by Swiftpage.