Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Problem: Companionlink Sync to Outlook creating blank appointments

Problem: Companionlink Sync to Outlook creating blank appointments

[ Edited ]

I've recently started using Companionlink as a mobile solution to get my ACT! data to my iPhone. Despite it's obvious shortcomings, it's actually a decent setup. I recently upgraded our small company to Google Apps Premier, giving us Microsoft Exchange capability, so if I can get the data to Outlook, it wirelessly syncs to the iPhone.

Contacts (along with associated Notes and History) sync fine to Outlook (and thus, the iPhone), but I'm having an issues that I'm really stumped with. Some of my Calendar activities from ACT! are ening up as totally blank calendar entries in Outlook. FYI, I'm only syncing from ACT! to Outlook. I have tried all sorts of troubleshooting, including deleting the offending contact and re-creating the Activity... Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't. I can't figure it out. Has anyone else experienced this??? 

So far, this is the only mobile solution that I've found that doesn't cause excessive duplicates, and if I can get it sorted out, it will finally allow me to be happy with an ACT! mobile solution... 

Any suggestions?

Message Edited by crwolf79 on 03-16-2010 01:28 AM
Copper Contributor

Re: Problem: Companionlink Sync to Outlook creating blank appointments

Calendar sync from ACT! to Outlook should work fine.  Call CompanionLink tech support at 503-243-5200.  Something seems wrong with the settings.