Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Priorities on calendar view

Priorities on calendar view

I used an older version of ACT for many years.  I now have 10.0 (VISTA).  There seem to be several bugs with the new program that did not exist with the old.  But the single item that effects me day to day is that when you look at any calendar view, there is a daily activity list on the right side of the screen and it is no apparent order at all.  Why would a timeless low priority activity be on the top and high priority activities with a set time be sprinkled throughout the list at random?  I have many low priority items that "move forward" as incompleted each day and push my scheduled appointments all over.  I have searched and searched for a filter or setting for this and cannot find one.  My older version handled this simple task flawlessly. 
Platinum Elite Contributor

Re: Priorities on calendar view

Yes, I find it a problem also.

You might post a request for this feature to be considered for a future version here - http://www.act.com/community/feature

Input from this web page goes directly into a database that management has direct access to read, and which they also track and gather statistics on.