Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Printing select pages of a contact report

Printing select pages of a contact report

First, this is where a macro came in handy.  I wish there were macros in Act 2011.

That being said, we have contact reports (both defined by ACT and custom reports) where now I can select preview, printer, PDF, etc.  We have several printers at our disposal with which to choose from when it comes to printing, but I cannot specify that I want "page 1 of 10" printed.  How can I do this?

I used to select all notes, print the contact report that I wanted, and then just print page 1 which would give me all the information that I wanted along with most recent notes at the bottom, instead of all the notes.

How do I accomplish this in  ACT 2011?

Re: Printing select pages of a contact report

Is there no way to just save it as a pdf, then print the first page? You wouldn't be printing through act, so your printer should have that option.

That is possible, just another step.  Couple that with a bad build of Reader and it's just another step in what should be something easy, especially since we used to use macros for this.

On top of that, I just want to print from ACT, not adobe.

Platinum Elite Contributor

If you print to Preview first, then click the print icon on the preview screen you should have the option to print a page range. If you are printing straight to printer, I don't believe you have this option since the report has not yet been compiled.

Greig Hollister

Note: Effective 6/1/13, Sage no longers provides support for the Act! software. This is now provided by Swiftpage.