Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Printing "Lookup" Results

Printing "Lookup" Results

Having searched this forum, my "For Dummies" book, online, etc., I can find no way to print (or create a report) for the list resulting from a "Lookup".

I have my ACT set up with many "Drop-Down" selections, all of which are searchable under the "Other Fields" menu but there seems to be no way to print the results returned by the "Lookup" feature.

Real-world-example: Accounts identified as 'market segments' (trucking, light mfg, etc.) all of which have their own distinct "Pipeline" information. Management requests report on a market segment Pipeline, not the entire database, just the segment.

Anyone know how to do this...can it be done...and if not, WHY NOT??? Do we all need to request this from ACT as a desired feature because surely I'm not the only one that needs this feature?  

Tks for comments

Platinum Elite Contributor

Re: Printing "Lookup" Results

When you have the Contact List returned after the lookup, try File | Print.

For more info, see this ACT! Knowledge Base article - http://tinyurl.com/4gxov9

Re: Printing "Lookup" Results

[ Edited ]

Thank you for the response and suggestion. If it's really that simple, I feel I should have known about it (but I obviously didn't). I have been using ACT since before SAGE purchased it from Semantic. Also strange that it isn't in one of my ACT 10 books recently purchased. I haven't had the chance to try it yet...but will before the weekend is over.

Thanks again very much...and G'Day !!  Hello 

{moderator edit - removed link and animations...a little too much for this forum, sorry Smiley Happy}

Message Edited by tashina on 06-14-2008 03:05 PM