Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Printing out a monthly calendar

Printing out a monthly calendar

Hi!  I work for a pest control company, and we have 10 employees that have recurring monthly accounts.  On our old ACT database (2000) I was able to print out a monthly calendar for each employees that showed every where they had to go for that month.  We just got the newest version of ACT, and I am trying to figure out how to get it to work like that again.  I have the employees set up under users, and I schedule the "meeting" with the client for the same day every month (say like the 3rd Thursday of every month). 

However, now when I go to print out the monthly calendar, it shows the user name before the clients name on the calendar.  Does anyone know how to get the calendar to print out with just the clients' name and not the user or employees name?  I would be very grateful if someone could explain how to do this to me! 

Thank you...

Bronze Contributor

Re: Printing out a monthly calendar

Hello julene67

I just looked at my verison 17 (2015) and brought up the calander view.  From there I can select users.  From there click on the print icon and proceed.

Am I missing something?

John Purdy
ACT! Premium 2016 (V. 18)
Dell XPS Ultrabook with 4GB, Win 10 Pro, & Office 365, 32bit

Hi Jon,

Thanks for your reply...  Can I send you an email to show you the difference I am talking about?  It's hard to explain without seeing it Smiley Happy

Thanks!!!

It's not the actual printing out the calendar that I am having a problem with, it's the wording on the calendar.  

Thanks Smiley Happy

Bronze Contributor

I'm still not sure if I understand, but I'm thinking that the standard activities report would fill the bill. 

You might need to modify the report to show contact, company name, address and phone numnber. 

Take a look and see if that fits your needs.

John Purdy
ACT! Premium 2016 (V. 18)
Dell XPS Ultrabook with 4GB, Win 10 Pro, & Office 365, 32bit