Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Printing contact lists by city

Accepted Solution Solved
Accepted Solution

Printing contact lists by city

When I printed my address book, I could only sort by company or contact last name.  I am looking for a way to print out my address book by city for geographical prospecting.  Any help would be greatly appreciated - thanks.

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Accepted by topic author RJS003
‎09-25-2015 03:20 AM
Bronze Contributor

Re: Printing contact lists by city

The only other way would be to put the list into the contact list get the fields you want in the order you want them and then sort on Company. You could then select to export to Excel and print from there would be an option

Hope this helps

Paul Buchtmann
pbuchtmann@ozemail.com.au Australia
Australia's First ACT Consultant (1989)

FREE Record History to change default to Call or To-Do for ACT! 2010-2012 versions. Custom versions also available.

View solution in original post

All Replies
Solution
Accepted by topic author RJS003
‎09-25-2015 03:20 AM
Bronze Contributor

The only other way would be to put the list into the contact list get the fields you want in the order you want them and then sort on Company. You could then select to export to Excel and print from there would be an option

Hope this helps

Paul Buchtmann
pbuchtmann@ozemail.com.au Australia
Australia's First ACT Consultant (1989)

FREE Record History to change default to Call or To-Do for ACT! 2010-2012 versions. Custom versions also available.
Nickel Contributor

Purchase Contact List Plus at the ACT! Add-on store. It will do this plus much, much more. It's worth the $89.

Thanks for the reply.  I appreciate the help and will do this but am very disappointed there isn't an easier way in ACT to do this.  Now, each time I have to export to Excel when I add new contacts and need to sort geographically.  I just can't believe as good as a program ACT is that this can't be done within the program since this is contact management software.