Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Printing Failure

Printing Failure

When I try to print, the entire ACT program freezes and I have to close down the program. This started just a few days ago.
Platinum Elite Contributor

Re: Printing Failure

Does this happen when you try to print anything in ACT!? Or just a particular item?

Also, if you try another printer does the same thing happen?

Does this also happen if you try to print something from the demo database (ACTXXDemo)...where XX is version # (ie, 8,9,10)

Greig Hollister

Note: Effective 6/1/13, Sage no longers provides support for the Act! software. This is now provided by Swiftpage.

It seems that I can print everything except the calendar month of August. I printed in the demo, and in my database. I printed several things with no problem. I printed September and October with no problems as well. I can't print my August calendar in both the demo and my database in any calendar option.  ????? The entire program freezes when I try to print August.
Platinum Elite Contributor

What version of ACT! are you using?  Go to Help/About ACT! to get the version number.

Greig Hollister

Note: Effective 6/1/13, Sage no longers provides support for the Act! software. This is now provided by Swiftpage.

I'm using Act 2008 Version 10.0