Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Printing Activity Series- Real Estate

Printing Activity Series- Real Estate

I have just purchased ACT for Real Estate, which comes with many activity series which are specific to the real estate industry. Before I import my contacts into ACT and start scheduling activities, I'd like to view the stock activity series and modify them as needed. Is there anywhere in the documentation that details what is in the various activity series, or a way I can print them so I can figure out what I will need to change?

Anybrokers/agents out there with recommendations/best practices?

Thanks in advance!

Re: Printing Activity Series- Real Estate

You can edit/create activity series by going to Schedule > Manage > Activity Series Template

How to Create Activity Series in ACT!

Thanks for the response Dave. However, what I was looking for was some kind of documentation on what was in each of the activity series that I could review to plan my changes, rather than going individually into each of the 11 activity series to see what the activies are and what I need to change. Surely there is somewhere that I can obtain a list of the activity series and the activities contained within each?

I will look into it to see if I can find some documentation for this.  We do have a KB article for ACT! for Real Estate 2006.  Not sure if the same activity series exist in 2008.

Customized Activity Series Included with ACT! by Sage Premium for Real Estate 2006

[ Edited ]

Thanks again Dave. That would be helpful!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I took a look at what is in the KB article above. This is exactly what I am looking for for the 2008 version! With this I can evaluate the activities I currently do, and compare them with the existing activity series in ACT. Then  I can figure out what of the activity series  needs to be customized to reflect my business. This is much easier with a list than going into each activity series individually. I am looking forward to seeing what you can find out...

Message Edited by arwen on 12-11-2008 10:28 AM

All the activity series in the KB existin ACT! for Real Estate 2008.  The 2008 version has one additional activity series.

Closing Activities Activty Series:

Type of Activity From Anchor Date Regarding Duration Priority
Closing Activity -30 days Contract Offer Accepted and Signed 2 hrs Med
Closing Activity -29 days Retain Attorney to Review Contract 3 hrs Med
Closing Activity -27 days Deposit Earnest Money 2 hrs Med
Closing Activity -25 days Order Property Inspection 1 hr Med
Closing Activity -20 days Review Property Inspection 3 hrs Med
Closing Activity -18 days Confirm Appraisal Has Been Ordered 1 hr Med
Closing Activity -15 days Confirm Mortgage Contingency is Met 3 hrs Med
Closing Activity -14 days Confirm Survey Ordered by Closing Agent and Title Company 1 hr Med
Closing Activity -13 days Repairs Complete and Reviewed by all Parties 3 hrs Med
Closing Activity -7 days Confirm Final Walkthrough Date 30 min Med
Closing Activity -2 days Final Walkthrough 3 hrs Med
Closing Activity -1 day Remove Lockbox 1 hr Med
Closing Activity -1 day Confirm Closing Figures with Closing Agent 1 hr Med
Closing Activity 0 day Closing Date 2 hrs Med
Closing Activity 5 days Send Thank You Letter/Gifts 1 hr Med

Thanks! This is perfect!