Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Printer issues

Printer issues

When I go to print the opportunitie log,all I get is one page with all 8 pages printed on top of each other on the one page ? All other programs print to this Konica office printer just fine.Konica told me it is a setting in the software ? Any clues ? Thanks Peter

Re: Printer issues

What version of ACT! are you using?  Have you been able to print reports before?

Yes we had no problem when using version 8,now with version 11 we get printing of how ever many pages on one page,we get this from one printer a Konica/Minolta office copier we use,we can print one page fine,it is allways when we print any report,which is mostly the opportunity log,which we go over every mourning at our meeting,and it is when we print.It prints fine on all other desktop printers we use ?
Platinum Elite Contributor

If you do a preview, does it show the individual pages? If so, it is most likely an issue with the printer driver because ACT! is formatting it for multiple pages.
Roy Laudenslager
ACT! Certified Consultant
ACT! Report Expert
Durkin Impact Report Designer
www.techbenders.com
royel@techbenders.com
541-343-8129

Re: Printer issues PDF

PDF QuickConverter Pro is not being recognized by act 2011 as a valid printer.  Software works with all other programs.

Platinum Elite Contributor

Re: Printer issues PDF

I suggest that you contact the manufacturer of that PDF program.

Roy Laudenslager
ACT! Certified Consultant
ACT! Report Expert
Durkin Impact Report Designer
www.techbenders.com
royel@techbenders.com
541-343-8129