Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Print templates missing

Print templates missing

I am working in Act! 2008 ver. 10.0.1.199. When I try to print from the file>print menu I get the following error message: "There is a problem with ACT! installation: print templates directory does not exist. Printing cannot continue." This has occurred since updating to this version. I have tried fixing from the install cd without success. I am trying to print mailing labels to my mailing list for a promotion and am now stuck. Any help is much appreciated.
Nickel Elite Contributor

Re: Print templates missing

In ACT! try going to Report | Other Reports | in the dialog that comes up change the Files of Type to Label and you should be able to select your label template.

Roy Laudenslager
ACT! Certified Consultant
Techbenders
royel@techbenders.com

Roy - Thanks for your response. Since my post I had a complete meltdown of the program and lost my entire database. Fortunately, I had a backup and only lost a few calendar entries. I ended up uninstalling the program and reinstalling from the cd and updating from Sage. This corrected all my ills. Thanks, again. Dan

This seems to be an old problem. Here we are in 2011 and I am experiencing the same thing.

Is there a way to correct this issue without having to uninstall and reinstall?

I am using Act! 2010.

ACT! by Sage 2010 Version 12.0.409.0
English (United States)
Sage Software, Inc.