Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Print Activity Reports By Time Not Contact! (need chronological not alphabetical)

Print Activity Reports By Time Not Contact! (need chronological not alphabetical)

When I go to activity reports and try to generate a daily activity or task report it sorts by contact name or company name. Has anyone figured out a solution. When I edit reports to sort by contact activity then date and time it does nothing, only generates a report by company name. Please help, I need a chronological report. Thanks!

Platinum Elite Contributor

Re: Print Activity Reports By Time Not Contact! (need chronological not alphabetical)

At present that can't be done with the ACT! report generator. You could print out the task list view.
Roy Laudenslager
ACT! Certified Consultant
ACT! Report Expert
Durkin Impact Report Designer
www.techbenders.com
royel@techbenders.com
541-343-8129

Re: Print Activity Reports By Time Not Contact! (need chronological not alphabetical)

Thank you, it seems that it should be necessary, who does their daily activities alphabetically? I guess I should start setting appointments that way Smiley Happy

Just upgraded from v6.0 to 2009 v11.0.  While printing task list view I haven't found a way to "Print only fields that fit on one page" (width).  It currently shrinks to fit on one page width and almost impossible to read.

I would prefer to print a calendar view in 5 minute increments.  Also haven't found a way to do this either.  I've only been successful printing 15 minute increments and any overflow goes in the right column.  Not very useful for following the flow of my day.

Do you also know where I can find a tutorial on printing calendars & task lists?  Haven't found it yet either.

Thank You!