Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Postcards

Postcards

Has anyone had any luck making a template for postcards that will print addresses directly on to 4 up or 2 up postcards?  The best I've been able to do is to have it print the same address twice on a 2 up postcard, which is an 81/2 by 11 sheet with two postcards on it.  I've already spent an hour on the phone with the help desk, and was finally told it couldn't be done.
Nickel Super Contributor

Re: Postcards

If its just an address template you could definately create a custom label template with the measurements you require - have a look at the act documantion for label templates

HTH

Tom
Platinum Elite Contributor

morg wrote:
Has anyone had any luck making a template for postcards that will print addresses directly on to 4 up or 2 up postcards?  The best I've been able to do is to have it print the same address twice on a 2 up postcard, which is an 81/2 by 11 sheet with two postcards on it.  I've already spent an hour on the phone with the help desk, and was finally told it couldn't be done.

If you still haven't figured this out, speak to Roy at http://www.techbenders.citymax.com/reportandlabels.html

He is the guru for things like this
Nickel Elite Contributor

morg wrote:

My custom label package has templates for both 2-up and 4-up postcards.

Roy Laudenslager
ACT! Certified Consultant
Techbenders
royel@techbenders.com