Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Please help Creating an Opportunity for a 'look-up' that can be edited individually on each contact

Please help Creating an Opportunity for a 'look-up' that can be edited individually on each contact

Well if you didn't get it from the subject allow me to ellaborate Smiley Happy

I really want help with the following.

I was at a tradeshow and decided that i would make a new opportunity for each of the 1700 contacts who took my brochure (stage 1 of the opportunity being that they took my brochure)

I do a look up of all those people who took my brochure (i tagged them all)

I then want to make a new opportunity for each of them in one go. however i want to be able to edit that opportunity on each individual contact.

As far as the act techicians could tell me, if i make that new opportunity based on a look-up, then it is 1 opportunity that is shown on the 1700 contact records and if its changed, it changes on all contacts.

If there a work around/patch/addin that anyone knows of to enable me to not make a new opportunity for each of those 1700 brochure takers which can be managed/edited on each contact individually?!?!!?

thanks

Nickel Elite Contributor

Re: Help Creating an Opportunity for a 'look-up' that can be edited individually on each contact

That can be done but it requires an add-on from www.tnhg.com.
Roy Laudenslager
ACT! Certified Consultant
Techbenders
royel@techbenders.com