Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Placing ACT! database on Google Drive?

Nickel Contributor

Re: Placing ACT! database on Google Drive?

I find the easiest way to get to services is to enter services.msc in the search box beside the start menu.

Copper Contributor

OK, I should probably know this but I have no idea which Windows 'credentials' I should enter?  Is there a way to identify on my computer where this information is?  It defaulted a password and a blank account name...do I leave it that way?

Screenshot 2021-03-19 104626.png

Nickel Contributor

I think it was being suggested that you should just put your own Windows login credentials there.

Copper Contributor

I have no idea what my Windows Login Credentials are.  Are you saying I can create one or do I need to enter the correct one?

Copper Contributor

OK.  I entered a log-on for the Act Scheduler.  It made another backup as scheduled, but again when it tried to upload the backup file to my google drive it failed.

Screenshot 2021-03-19 133723.png

Copper Contributor

Even when I try to delete the back up I get the following error message.  I need to have the created backup zip files be at a lower permission level.

Screenshot 2021-03-19 134130.png

Copper Contributor

I feel like I am pretty close to getting this problem fixed.  Please look at my last 2 comments and offer any direction you can think of.