Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Phone integration: what's your experience with CallOnCRM vs Dial IT vs C3IP

Copper Contributor

Phone integration: what's your experience with CallOnCRM vs Dial IT vs C3IP

Would appreciate feedback from your experience using any of the three phone integration tools:  CallOnCRM, Dial IT and/or C3IP.  What do you like, not like, pro's cons.

Elaine Koyama, ACC
Interlinx Associates
Minnesota
Bronze Contributor

Re: Phone integration: what's your experience with CallOnCRM vs Dial IT vs C3IP

I am a consistent user of the dialer, but I use the one that comes with ACT and integrates through Windows. 

It appears that you found 3 good dialers.  I went to each of the 3 websites, and I have to tell you that CallOnCRM's website  made it so clear how it would works within 1 click.  I clicked around the other two sites and didn't see screenshots or find an easy explanation. 

On the other hand, I wasn't able to find the cost for CallOnCRM though. 

As I always say, this is my 2 cents worth, but generally am asked for change.  Smiley Happy

John Purdy
ACT! Premium 2016 (V. 18)
Main: HP 9470M 8GB, Win 10 Pro, & Exchange 2013 & Office 365, 32bit
Remote: Dell XPS Ultrabook with 4GB & Win 10 Pro, Office 365 32bit & Exchange 2013
Copper Super Contributor

Hi,

I plan to start testing Call on CRM shortly.  Just started the proces to have their telephony partner, SimpleSignal, activate a line for me. 

The product looks appealing, and I was able to get a price.  I sent them an email and they offered to do a demo with me, which I did. It was helpful and explained a lot. 

If I remember this thread I'll post an update.  Might be a few weeks yet. 

Either way the seemed the most appealing.

Mike

Platinum Elite Contributor

[ Edited ]

Hi,

I don't know if you have seen Sage tweeting about it but QGate are just releasing a new CTi for Sage ACT product that may be worth taking a quick look at for a comparison. 

http://www.qgate.co.uk/products/qgate-products/cti-for-sage-act.aspx

One of nice things about CTi for Sage ACT is that it has quite a broad telephony switch compatibility list so should suit most businesses who have an existing telephony system. 

QGate can offer a free 30 day trial so may be worth to test a few products side by side.

(PS. I do work for QGate so I am biased in conversation but thought it worthwhile to let you know) 

Either ways I hope you find the CTI product you are looking for!

Hi Mike,

We support an array of different protocols but our primary point of compatibility is with each phone switch.  This is to say we support which ever protocol is selected by any compatible switch.

A list of our compatible phone systems can be found on our website.

http://www.qgateconnect.com/pbx/

Hi Mike,

Not exactly, our CTI products integrate with the selected switches by way of their existing API's. 

This means our CTI products provides really stable integration to the existing phone system through our server software talking to the switch's API. Then our server passes the call to the relevant user software installation which relates it to ACT and handles the call.

Hopefully that makes sense but feel free to email me if you need any more information and I would be happy to send that across. Anthony.Crook@QGate.co.uk