Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Password recovery

Password recovery

I backed up our ACT 2010 before I wiped out our computer due to an infection and when I went to restore it is asking for user name and password. I called ACT and they do not support 2010 anymore. Does anyone have any suggestions. Ive tried Microsoft SQL studio to no avail. It is only one user and the user is aministrator as well. Any help or suggestions will be extremely appreciated.

Thank You

Silver Super Contributor

Re: Password recovery

It's usually your first name or your first and last name or your first name middle initial and last name, etc.  You can probably figure it out with a few guesses.  If you can't figure it out an ACT! Certified Consultant can figure it out for you and get you back into your database.

Stan

If you would like to get more out of ACT! you can find an ACT! Certified Consultant near you by going to:www.act.com/acc.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Stan Smith
ACT! Certified Consultant
ADS Programming Services, Inc.
(205) 222-1661
www.adsprogramming.com
www.actwebhosting.com
Click Here to Purchase Act!

Hi Stan,

I spoke to a certified ACT person and they said they couldnt help. I got his name from ACT.

Thank You

Silver Super Contributor

Sorry to hear that.  Give me a call and I'll see if I can get you back in your database.  My contact information is at the link in my signature.

Stan

If you would like to get more out of ACT! you can find an ACT! Certified Consultant near you by going to:www.act.com/acc.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Stan Smith
ACT! Certified Consultant
ADS Programming Services, Inc.
(205) 222-1661
www.adsprogramming.com
www.actwebhosting.com
Click Here to Purchase Act!

What is Stan's phone #, thanx

Platinum Super Contributor

Jima,

Stan's contact information can be found on his website: http://www.adsprogramming.com/about.htm

Greg Martin
Sage