Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Part of the Access Level box is not visible. ACT! 2008 v10.0

Tuned Listener

Part of the Access Level box is not visible. ACT! 2008 v10.0

I believe that I did something in Layout Designer that has changed what is visible in my Access Level box. When I started working on the Contact Info tab, where the Access Level box was there by default, I could see the boarder line all around the box; along with the three radio buttons and the "Select Users/Team" button. Now I can only see the top two radio buttons and the boarder on the top and left side; almost like it has been resized...but it is not resizable.

I believe that it MAY have something to do with the font size? But I copied another Access Level box from another layout template (where it looked just fine) and pasted it in my tab, and as soon as I pasted it, it was much larger and not all of it was visible. 

Do you think it has to do with the font size? And if so, how do I change the font size in the Access Level box; because the font and font size field on the toolbar are greyed out.

I'm stumpped?

Thanks!

Rich

Re: Part of the Access Level box is not visible. ACT! 2008 v10.0

Can you provide a screenshot of what it looks like?  Have you tried deleting it completely from the layout and adding it back?
Tuned Listener

Re: Part of the Access Level box is not visible. ACT! 2008 v10.0

Hi David,

I have tried to delete it and re-inserting it...I even tried copying it from another layout, and every time it winds up being too big. I am not sure how to insert a screen shot on this page for you. Ideas please?

Thanks

Rich