Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

PSSERVICE_2 - Speed issue

PSSERVICE_2 - Speed issue

[ Edited ]

Hi Team,

Since long we are trying to face page fault error due to ACT application and it has been observed that while running of ACT application page fault error is for near around 13K. So PSSERVICE_2 exe is the ACT related service which is causing this problem, This is really frustating and time consuming job as it freeze up full machine of win7 64 bit. PLEASEEEE help me with good solution which fixes my ACT problem forever.

Silver Super Contributor

Re: PSSERVICE_2 - Speed issue

Try updating the Protexis licensing service.  Here is a KB article on how to do it.  I can't guarantee that this version will fix it but I know that they have been working on memory leak issues.

http://kb.swiftpage.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/23027/kw/protexis

Stan

If you would like to get more out of ACT! you can find an ACT! Certified Consultant near you by going to:www.act.com/acc.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Stan Smith
ACT! Certified Consultant
ADS Programming Services, Inc.
(205) 222-1661
www.adsprogramming.com
www.actwebhosting.com
Click Here to Purchase Act!

Thank you for reply Nick, This solution didnt work on my machine as same page fault error for this service. Could you please suggest is any one from sage tech support could assist us on our machine as we have gold membership with swiftpage?

Silver Super Contributor

Not sure where "Nick" came from.  :-)

You just need to call in to tech support and create a case.  We're probably going to come up with a newer version of that dll as a result of the issue we're working on with XenDesktop.  When we do they'll probably post it in the KB and that should include any performance improvements they have created.  I'll post back when I know it's been updated.

Stan

If you would like to get more out of ACT! you can find an ACT! Certified Consultant near you by going to:www.act.com/acc.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Stan Smith
ACT! Certified Consultant
ADS Programming Services, Inc.
(205) 222-1661
www.adsprogramming.com
www.actwebhosting.com
Click Here to Purchase Act!

Well, Sorry but i tried Nick from Nickel Smiley Happy Your above comments sounds something positive; it would be great if you update us as soon as it launches or if i create new case with Sage then shall i specify about these dll's which are especially for speed improvements?

Thanks for help.