Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Outlook won't close since upgrading to Act 2009

Accepted Solution Solved
Accepted Solution

Outlook won't close since upgrading to Act 2009

Has anyone else seen this - Outlook seems like it's closing when you exit but it stays active in the task manager. Any suggestions? Thanks!

Mike

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Accepted by topic author Badisblues
‎09-25-2015 03:20 AM
Platinum Elite Contributor

Re: Outlook won't close since upgrading to Act 2009

Check your Outlook Add-Ins and see if you have I-Tunes.  We have seen where this can cause this issue. To check add-ins, go to Outlook menu and choose Tools/Options/Other, then click Advanced Options.  Click the Add-In Manager button and see if I-Tunes is there, if so uncheck.  Also click the COM Add-Ins button and uncheck I-Tunes.

Greig Hollister

Note: Effective 6/1/13, Sage no longers provides support for the Act! software. This is now provided by Swiftpage.

View solution in original post

All Replies
Solution
Accepted by topic author Badisblues
‎09-25-2015 03:20 AM
Platinum Elite Contributor

Check your Outlook Add-Ins and see if you have I-Tunes.  We have seen where this can cause this issue. To check add-ins, go to Outlook menu and choose Tools/Options/Other, then click Advanced Options.  Click the Add-In Manager button and see if I-Tunes is there, if so uncheck.  Also click the COM Add-Ins button and uncheck I-Tunes.

Greig Hollister

Note: Effective 6/1/13, Sage no longers provides support for the Act! software. This is now provided by Swiftpage.

That seemed to have taken care of it. Thanks very much!