Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Outlook messages not saving to History

Nickel Contributor

Outlook messages not saving to History

Just upgraded to Sage ACT! Pro 2011 Version 13.0.401.0. Whne we "Quick Attach" an email in Outlook and then go the Contact's History tab the message is there but the little doc with paper clip is not so we cannot open the actual email. We used this feature to find emails and forward them or whatever in ACT! 2010.

Re: Outlook messages not saving to History

I have the same problem.

I have had several issues with 2011 and Outlook 2010. At least now, after I applied Hotfix 1 (unrelated my problems), I now get a history. Slow progress, but progress.

Nickel Contributor

A new upgrade to Dymo label writer software came out this week and I downloaded. Then I could not launch ACT 2011. I had to contact Sage support (not knowing that Dymo was the conflict) and a tech took over my machine and disabled the Dymo DLL's and also fixed the issue with Outlook not syncing to history.

I seen something on here about this problem but not a cure.  I am sending emails from Act contact through outlook 2003.  I tried both using word as the editor and straight outlook with the same results, when I get back to ACT there is no record of the email sent.

Please advise.