Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Outlook Integration

Accepted Solution Solved
Accepted Solution

Outlook Integration

I have used the wizard to set-up Outlook email integration and I think I did it correctly, but how can I confirm? How is the integration used? I have sent test emails but cannot find a record of that in ACT. Nothing is shown in the Document tab. I am using ACT 19 and Outlook 2010.

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Accepted by topic author mbenwitt
‎04-03-2017 10:01 AM
Administrator

Re: Outlook Integration

Hi mbenwitt,

Depending on how you have set up email history recording, Act! should capture any emails you send though outlook, and then add them to the History tab of the contact with the matching email address.

You can find more info on how to set up the email system by hitting F1 in Act! and searching for "Setting Up Outlook E-mail", or in this Knowledgebase article.

View solution in original post

All Replies
Solution
Accepted by topic author mbenwitt
‎04-03-2017 10:01 AM
Administrator

Hi mbenwitt,

Depending on how you have set up email history recording, Act! should capture any emails you send though outlook, and then add them to the History tab of the contact with the matching email address.

You can find more info on how to set up the email system by hitting F1 in Act! and searching for "Setting Up Outlook E-mail", or in this Knowledgebase article.

Does ACT only record sent emails and not emails received?
Administrator

You can record both sent and received emails, but only the outbound emails will be recorded automatically.
Inbound emails can be manually attached using the Quick Attach, or Attach to Act! Contacts buttons.

Thank You