Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Outlook Integration on a Mac

Outlook Integration on a Mac

Hi , I am a new user on Act Premium v19. We all are using mac in our office and we bought one windows server and Remote desktop licenses. Our all users are using act thought remote to the windows server from their mac system.  All are using office 365 email in their mac system outlook . How I can Integrate their email /outlook to act? please help me to fix this problem . Thanks in  advance for your support. Smiley Happy 

Re: Outlook Integration on a Mac

please help me Smiley Sad

Administrator

You can check out this KB for setting up Office integration on a Windows machine (like the server).
http://kb.act.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/38155

However, you've mentioned that the users are using Office 365 on their Macs - if this is the case, you'll need to set up the Act! Premium Contact Link. This is what allows non-windows versions of office (web/mac/365) to connect to Act!

Check out this KB on setting that up:
http://kb.act.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/38291

If you have any specific issues, please let me know.

I tried to download the Act premium contact link in outlook, But I enter user name and password of one user , and enter the database name. But I don't know about web server address. Where I can find web server address ?
Administrator

First you just need to make sure your database has the connect link installed to enable connections over the internet:
http://kb.act.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/38336

Once you've confirmed this, simply go to the Act! Connect page inside Act, and you should see your "Web Server URL" there:

Act!_2018-02-14_14-14-35.png

Hi,

I installed Act connect plus on my server, after installing the software , the web server link is not showing. please check the attached image. it asking for it needs an active subscription for Act premium. But I have Subscription of act premium for 6 users.

act1.PNGact2.PNG

Administrator

Hmm, if you think you are already on subscription - I'd definitely recommend calling the vendor you purchased Act! from - they should be able to resolve the serial key issue.

It is worth mentioning that using the Act! Connect features does require an active subscription, rather than a perpetual license.

We need to buy additional subscription for act connect link ? or  normal act user license is ok ?