Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Outlook Integration Features Not Working

Outlook Integration Features Not Working

I have ACT 2008 and Outlook 2003 and I'm trying to get them to integrate. I followed the instructions perfectly and got the ACT address book to show up in outlook, but the ACT icon that's supposed to be on the toolbar didn't show up, and the "Record History" option never shows up when writing messages. Any ideas?
Platinum Elite Contributor

Re: Outlook Integration Features Not Working

I've been through this ACT article, followed every instruction, and tried all suggested fixes, but none of them resolved the issue. I even uninstalled and reinstalled ACT, but still nothing.

Have you tried this article - http://tinyurl.com/4v8fv7

You might also try a Detect & Repair in Outlook (under the Help menu)... then try the KB articles again

BTW: do you run Norton Anti Virus?
What  operating system?
What version of ACT! (full build from Help | about)? If only 10.0.0, update to 10.0.1 or 10.0.2. You can download the current patch from

I am running Norton Internet Security 2007, using Windows XP Professional SP2, using ACT 2008 10.0.0.237 Hotfix 1. When I click "ACT! Update" it tells me I'm running the latest version of ACT. On your previous post, I have tried all of the suggestions in the ACT KB article and I have done an Outlook check and repair. Neither did anything. Thanks for you help by the way. It's great to have someone respond so quickly!

Fantastic! I installed the 10.0.2 service pack you suggested and now it works! Thanks a bunch!