Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Outlook 2010 activities no longer going into ACT Pro 2012.

It was working fine, now all of a sudden, when I create new meetings in Outlook, they do not transfer over to Act Pro 2012 like thay used too.  No idea what changed. Any help please.. Thanks

Platinum Super Contributor

Re: Outlook 2010 activities no longer going into ACT Pro 2012.

A couple of things to try:
1. Reduce the time frame for activities being scheduled. There may be a particular activity causing the problem...
2. In ACT! > run Check and Repair. Found under Tools > Database Maintenance.
Greg Martin
Sage

Thanks Mark.

I tried that, but the error it found didnt do anything in regards to calendar items.  I did delete some of my reoccuring events to see that would help.  As I was doing this, another problem occured midstream while fixing.  As I try to opne my database now I get a:

"The database Alex_DB cound not be accessed.  In order to access this database, check you network connection and verify that your database server is available.  It may be necessary to disanle any firewall software on your computer or the ersver."

I havent change any of those settings, and my database is local no t server based.  This error came up while trying to resolve the first issue.  Can you direct me on how to open my database? 

Platinum Super Contributor

If you are still unable to open your database, use the instructions in the following article to start the SQL service: KB Article 28216

Greg Martin
Sage