Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Outlook 2007 & ACT 2011 calendar will not synch but contacts do synch

Outlook 2007 & ACT 2011 calendar will not synch but contacts do synch

I have just upgraded to Sage ACT! Pro 2011 Version 13.1.111.0, Hotfix 1 from Act 2009.  All seemed to go well during the update.

I set up the synch with outlook  2007  - contacts and calendar.

The contacts sych fine but the calendar simply flashes an error message that it has failed.  Microsoft event log records:

Erro during activity sync.

Range check error

at Redemption.RDOItemsClass.get_Count()

at Act.Outlook.Integration.Utility.GetOutlookAppointmentList(DateTime start, DateTime end, ProgressService progressService)

at Act.Outlook.Sync.Common.ActivitySynchronizer.SyncAllAppointments(IConfigurationService configurationService, DateTime start, DateTime end)

I am running Windows 7 64 bit OS

Open to suggestions!

Platinum Elite Contributor

Re: Outlook 2007 & ACT 2011 calendar will not synch but contacts do synch

Not one I've seen before.
Range check error - could be something wrong in the data for one of the activities, and though, Redemption errors can also be an issue with Outlook.

What is the fastest/eaisest way to check the data for assignments, appointments, meetings that may be on the calendar?  I have look by hand at many of my appointments all look simple all have finite endings.  is their a start up switch that might clean out or reset calender items?

Platinum Elite Contributor

The problem is that I haven't seen that error (nor a reference to it).

So not sure where to look (in ACT! or Outlook)... might need someone technical to look at the data