Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Outlook 2007 & ACT 2008 Interface Error - Desktop History Queue Provider Missing master database

Accepted Solution Solved
Copper Contributor
Accepted Solution

Outlook 2007 & ACT 2008 Interface Error - Desktop History Queue Provider Missing master database

[ Edited ]

I am encountering a consistent error message the the Application Event Viewer Log.

Desktop History Queue Provider Event 0 Missing master database

I gooogled this error message and came across a reference to this problem on www.experts-exchange.com and they had isolated it down to a problem between Outlook 2007 and ACT 2008 in the Act.Outlook connector process.  Once I stopped the Act.Outlook process the error stopped.  Does anyone have a solution to this problem?

Message Edited by skotyk on 04-27-2009 06:56 PM
Message Edited by skotyk on 04-27-2009 06:57 PM

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Accepted by topic author skotyk
‎09-25-2015 03:20 AM
Copper Contributor

Re: Outlook 2007 & ACT 2008 Interface Error - Desktop History Queue Provider Missing master data

The ACT support group perfromed the following steps to stop the error:

Deleted all files in - %APPDATA%\ACT\ACT for Windows 10\HistoryQueue\
Restarted ACT.Outlook.Service in C:\Program FIles\ACT\ACT For Windows\
Restarted ACT

This stopped the consistenly reported error message by flushing out the outlook email message that could not be posted into the ACT History Queue.

View solution in original post

All Replies
Solution
Accepted by topic author skotyk
‎09-25-2015 03:20 AM
Copper Contributor

Re: Outlook 2007 & ACT 2008 Interface Error - Desktop History Queue Provider Missing master data

The ACT support group perfromed the following steps to stop the error:

Deleted all files in - %APPDATA%\ACT\ACT for Windows 10\HistoryQueue\
Restarted ACT.Outlook.Service in C:\Program FIles\ACT\ACT For Windows\
Restarted ACT

This stopped the consistenly reported error message by flushing out the outlook email message that could not be posted into the ACT History Queue.

I cannot find the History Queue file folder in Vista.  I even had Windows run a search.  Any ideas...?
Platinum Super Contributor

The path is C:\Users\*username*\AppData\Roaming\Act\Act for Windows #\HistoryQueue.

The Appdata folder may be hidden - within the Windows Explorer ('Computer' icon) > click on Organize > select Folder and Search options > go to View tab > in the window - click on 'Show Hidden Files and Folders' > click on OK to apply and exit the window.

Greg Martin
Sage

BINGO!!  THANKS!!!