Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Outlook 2007/Act 2009 integration problem

Avid Listener

Outlook 2007/Act 2009 integration problem

After a recent update to Outlook 2007, my ACT/Outlook integration went away.  The ACT add-in in Outlook's Trust Center shows that it is disabled, unloaded, and located in mscoree.dll.  The ACT address book is still available in Outlook.  I can start an email from ACT.  It opens a minimized Outlook message window.  No history is recorded for the sent email.

I looked through and tried all the remedies in the KnowledgeBase and in the forum.  This includes the recommended Registry changes, and uninstalling and reinstalling ACT and Outlook.  After about 6 hours of work, the situation is basically unchanged.

Has anyone had this problem?  Is there a way to fix it?  I am running ACT 11.0.0.367 on a machine with Vista Home Premium (32-bit). My Outlook is 12.0.6316.5000 SP1 MSO 12.0.6320.5000.

Thanks in advance for your help. 

Dave

Platinum Elite Contributor

Re: Outlook 2007/Act 2009 integration problem

From the Trust Centre, at the bottom select COM Addins and GO

Then enable the Plug-in

Avid Listener

Thanks, Mike.  I wish it were that simple.  The add-in is not there in the Trust Center to be activated.  I wasn't able to find a file to use with the 'Add' command.

Dave

I have just encountered the same problem.  Has anyone found a fix for this?

I am using 2007 Outlook and the latest version of Act.  I have removed Act and reloaded with no positive effect.  Outlook shows the addin as being unloaded and disabled and checking the box to enable does not work.

Is this a glitch in the Act software?  It would appear this is something Sage would want to work seamlessly.  Anyone's help would be appreciated.

Ken

I am having the same problem did you find the solution?