Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Outbound call statistics

Outbound call statistics

I run a sales center and also have someone part time that backenters or adds new information from field technicians. Is there a way I can have a little graph of "created history" by user? One graph per user over a week. I am basically looking to staticize calls by salespeople and staticize entries by admin personnel. I don't see how I can do this with the existing dashboard. Ideas?

Platinum Elite Contributor

Re: Outbound call statistics

The History Summary Classic report should work for that. You might need to edit the report for the items you wamt to track.

Roy Laudenslager
ACT! Certified Consultant
ACT! Report Expert
Durkin Impact Report Designer
www.techbenders.com
royel@techbenders.com
541-343-8129

I tried reports. The thing is that a call needs to be scheduled and then cleared. If a history item is simply entered - like if you make a call that has not been scheduled, insert it as a history item of "call completed" or "call left message", then it will not show up in the report. I have people making 100 to 200 calls a day and these are only "scheduled" if someone has asked for a call back, so the report shows as a very small number. Maybe I'm doing something wrong? It seems like there should be much more versatlity to these. The point is also that I'm trying to staticize this on a per user basis.

Platinum Elite Contributor

The History Summary Classic report will do that. The standard report reports on five history types but can be made to report on any five history types. I also have a custom version of that report that will report on eight history types. You would need to edit the standard report to change the history types tracked or have someone do a cuatom version of the report to meed your needs.

Roy Laudenslager
ACT! Certified Consultant
ACT! Report Expert
Durkin Impact Report Designer
www.techbenders.com
royel@techbenders.com
541-343-8129
Copper Elite Contributor

Kelley, I think you're looking at the wrong report.  The History report Roy referenced only counts Histories - whether they come from cleared activities or manual histories.  If you're not seeing manual histories you're probably looking at an Activities report.

Karen Fredricks
Tech Benders
561-470-5450

Thanks Guys. This helped. A better solution is an edit of the dashboard and filtering stats by the number of days. I would like to see a graph of daily activity per user. I should have been clearer. I am just having trouble working this out in terms of versatility.

I am able to monitor this through the dashboard in the contact history count by history type and this works. My idea was to have sort of a contact history count by history type BY DAY or BY WEEK.