Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Opportunity with Notes

Opportunity with Notes

Hello,

We just purchased 7 licenses of Sage 2013 Pro and we beginning to populate the tool.  As we ramp up, we are developing some core reports to use in our business development process.  One report in particular would be very useful but I cannot figure out how to run it.

Is there a way to report on a single opportunity with all of the core data included as well as the "Notes" and "Activities"?

Thanks.

Platinum Elite Contributor

Re: Opportunity with Notes

Not using the ACT! reports, you would need a third party report generator such as Cryatal reports or Durkin Action reports.

Roy Laudenslager
ACT! Certified Consultant
ACT! Report Expert
Durkin Impact Report Designer
www.techbenders.com
royel@techbenders.com
541-343-8129

Interesting.  Every other product we tested could produce this report (Sugar, MS Dynamics, Salesforce) and I just assumed this product could do that.  Any idea if this report is being deployed soon or is there in intentional reason for not offering what is a pretty core report for a CRM package.

Thanks.

Platinum Elite Contributor

It's not the report template, if it was possible I'd create it. The problem lies in the report editor. The underlying report generator has the capabilities but the sourcing from the database is locked down and that part of the report editor hasn't be modified to keep up with changes in the ACT! program.

Roy Laudenslager
ACT! Certified Consultant
ACT! Report Expert
Durkin Impact Report Designer
www.techbenders.com
royel@techbenders.com
541-343-8129

Thanks.  Is there a formal way to request an update to the product or is this forum the methodology?

Bronze Contributor

Suggestions are monitored in another part of the community forum:

http://community.act.com/t5/Share-Your-Ideas/idb-p/ideas 

John Purdy
ACT! Premium 2016 (V. 18)
Main: HP 9470M 8GB, Win 10 Pro, & Exchange 2013 & Office 365, 32bit
Remote: Dell XPS Ultrabook with 4GB & Win 10 Pro, Office 365 32bit & Exchange 2013