Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Opportunity list problem

Opportunity list problem

Using Act 2009 11.0, I am having an issue with customers/leads not showing in peoples lists when the record manager has been changed to them but the record creator is different. 

When the subscribers have synced their database, they can view all of the opportunities where they are the record creator, along with the value of these, however, they can not see the ones where I have changed the record manger to them, this is despite the fact that these contacts can be views on their database. 

However, when I view the opportunies from the Aminstrator database, filtering the record manager it shows up with all of the opportunities that it should, including the ones for the different record creator. 

Any idea's on why this would be?

Re: Opportunity list problem

As long as the contact exists in the remote database you will see the opportunity. It doesn't matter who is record manager of the opportunity because there isn't a way to exclude opportunities.  So its either opportunity list filters set incorrectly or the opportunity is private.  If you go to the contact's opportunity tab, are you able to see the opportunity? 

Re: Opportunity list problem

Thank you for the response, the opportunity is not listed as private, however it still doesn't show up when clicking on the contact in the remote database, this is despite there been no filtering applied and the correct record manager showing up under the opportunity in the master database.