Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Opportunity Reporting Estimated Close Date Limit

Bronze Contributor

Opportunity Reporting Estimated Close Date Limit

ACT 2010

Trying to be clever, I am using very far in the future dates to classify tasks but in the opportunity area.  -- What can I say, just another way to use the db.

So, I've taged dates 2099, 2098, ... 2080 to mean different things, like "logistics activity".  I then run a modified opportunities by company report, but it appears these dates are not picked up with the selection of today and future.

Does anyone know if there are date and reporting limitations?

Thanks in advance for any help offered.

p.s. The date of 2020 does seem to work.

John Purdy
ACT! Premium 2016 (V. 18)
Dell XPS Ultrabook with 4GB, Win 10 Pro, & Office 365, 32bit
Platinum Elite Contributor

Re: Opportunity Reporting Estimated Close Date Limit

I have duplicated the issue you described and have reported it as an issue for further research. An update will be provided if the status changes or if an alternative work-around to this issue is identified. I apologize for any inconvenience this issue may cause.

Greig Hollister

Note: Effective 6/1/13, Sage no longers provides support for the Act! software. This is now provided by Swiftpage.

I am trying to pull the Opportunity Reporting by Estimated Close Date. and the totals for the appropiate month are not auto-flling into the appropiate month/or any month at all?  Any help with this??

Platinum Elite Contributor

What version of the ACT! program are you using? There was a bug in the oppertunity report date range filter in ACT! 2010 and possibly 2009.

Roy Laudenslager
ACT! Certified Consultant
ACT! Report Expert
Durkin Impact Report Designer
www.techbenders.com
royel@techbenders.com
541-343-8129
Nickel Elite Contributor

Hello John,

Have all ACT! Service pak / hot fixes been applied and OS Windows Updates current?

I have a How-To Video that may answer your question. Let me know if you would like to view it.

Also, re this issue using Est Close Date, there are times when these reports dont work rite, so I run ACTDIAG , Rebuild DB options, including the 2 OLE items.. cheers - fsb

Bill Williams - Owner/Consultant/Trainer at Fill Staff "ACT! FOR RECRUITERS"
Manage Your ACT! Backups http://fillstaff.com/backupfolderspro.html - FREE
BIG ACT! LAYOUTS for Larger Monitors www.bigactlayouts.com
Protect your Files & Folders with Folder Lock Pro by New Software http://download.cnet.com/Folder-Lock/3000-2092_4-10063343.html