Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Opportunity Pipeline- Is this feature possible?

Accepted Solution Solved
Tuned Listener
Accepted Solution

Opportunity Pipeline- Is this feature possible?

I am using the Opportunity Pipeline report in ACT! 2005 standard edition to show how many prospects are at each stage of our company's sales process.

My supervisor would like to know if it is possible for the different levels in the ACT opportunity pipeline to expand or contract based on the number of leads.

For example, if there are 10 prospects at the "Negotiation" stage then this part of the chart would expand. Or if there are 2 prospects at the  "Presentation" stage then this part of the chart would contract.

Would you know if this is possible?

Thanks for your help,

Ed

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Accepted by topic author esamide
‎09-25-2015 03:20 AM
Tuned Listener

Re: Opportunity Pipeline- Is this feature possible?

Graeme,

Great, thanks for your help.

Ed

View solution in original post

All Replies
Platinum Elite Contributor

Hello Ed,

To be honest, I'm not sure what the Opportunity Pipeline graph looked like in ACT! 2005. But the graph in the current versions is funnel-shaped with the stage with highest number of instances at the top and the one with the lowest at the bottom. Is this not what you are seeing?

Greig Hollister

Note: Effective 6/1/13, Sage no longers provides support for the Act! software. This is now provided by Swiftpage.

Tuned Listener

Greig,

Thanks for your comments. Yes, that is what I am see. My supervisor would like to know if it is possible to adjust the width of the different levels in the funnel based on how many prospects you have at each stage. So even if you are at the bottom of the funnel but you have 20 prospects the bottom of the funnel would increase proportionaly with the number of prospects. Or if you are at the top of the funnel but have very few prospects the top of the funnel would get smaller. Would you know if this is possible?  

Thanks,

Ed

Bronze Elite Contributor

This question has been asked for many years now. Realistically it isn't going to happen. There are products like Sage CRM that do this but not ACT!

Graeme Leo
Xact Software - consultants and developers
Follow us on Twitter and check out our Blog

Solution
Accepted by topic author esamide
‎09-25-2015 03:20 AM
Tuned Listener

Graeme,

Great, thanks for your help.

Ed