Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Opportunity List column selections

Copper Contributor

Opportunity List column selections

I have a question when it comes to exporting our opportunity list to an excel file and the columns to select.  I have a field in the contact list page that tells what type of customer we have.  I want that field to show on the opportunity list view page so when I export my opportunitities it will show what type of customer they are.  Can this be done?

Thanks,

Rick

Platinum Super Contributor

Re: Opportunity List column selections

While on the Opp List view, you can customize the columns using the View menu > Customize Columns options. 

Greg Martin
Sage
Copper Contributor

I know you can do that but the field from the main contact screen that I want isn't an option to add it?  How do I get it to show up so that I can add it?

Platinum Super Contributor

Ah... didn't read the message carefully enough.

Unfortunately, you can't add a Contact field to the Opportunity list view.
Greg Martin
Sage
Copper Contributor

That's a bummer because it can take the company name from the contact field and add it to the opportunity field.

Bronze Super Contributor

We have developed an add-on for ACT which allows you to add any column from the contact table into the opportunity list.  Its called Opportunity List Plus v4. You can download a free evaluation at http://www.durkincomputing.com/Download.aspx

This module can be purchases separately or as part of our Impact Suite v4. Learn more about the suite at:

http://www.durkincomputing.com/ACT-Addon-Impact_Suite.aspx

Hope this helps

Thanks

-- Jim Durkin

www.durkincomputing.com

Copper Contributor

Jim -

I have downloaded the trial version of your program.  I am in the opportunity list and I can't find the field that is on the contact to import over to the opportunity list.  Can you help?

Rick

Copper Contributor

Hey Jim -

Disregard my previous post.  I found it.

Rick

Copper Contributor

Hey Jim -

OK, I got the column to come over but it isn't pulling the information from that field into the opportunity list.  Do you know what is going on?

Rick