Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Opportunities Tab and quotations

Opportunities Tab and quotations

Windows 7

Sage ACT! Pro 2013 Version 15.1.108.0

Shared Database

Office 13

I have uploaded a price list (sucessfully) and am now creating opportunites etc. I have then modified the quotation template to include our company logo etc. The issue is when going to create a quotation from an opportunity the old template comes up (with out my mods) and no prices are copied over. 

I have not messed with the excel spread sheet, just the Word document.

Re: Opportunities Tab and quotations

The Quote pulls over from Quote.adt.  There should also be a Quote.xlt there to help bring the information forward.  If you need I can send you a fresh, unedited Quote.adt file and we can try it again.  The main idea for editing one of these files is that we shouldn't move any of the elements.  When you added your image, did it change the dimensions of the page at all?  It should still work if that happens, but I'd rather know all of the details before moving forward.

Billy Clark
Swiftpage
Act! Knowledgebase: http://kb.act.com

I have a spare copy of the fresh quote.adt, saved it separately before I started making changes.

I changed the whole layout of the qoutation page, other than the embedded table. When I open the quotatation file to edit, it still shows those changes, but when I actually try and populate a quotation it reverts to the old template.

I'm sorry that I didnt get back to you sooner, but I was out of the office all last week.

This sounds to me that the database may be pulling it's quote file from the wrong place.  Follow these steps, and tell me what you see;

1. Hit your Windows Home Key, then the Letter R, to bring up the Run box

2. Type in ACTDIAG and click OK

3. If the ACTDIAG disclaimer pops up press OK to continue

4. Click Databases > Database List

5. Click your database to select it, then Right Click on the database, and select Datastore Location

What location are your files stored in?  Paste it here, and let's see if we can work it out.

Billy Clark
Swiftpage
Act! Knowledgebase: http://kb.act.com

Sorry for the delay. 

The datastore location is MATTS-PC, which is my PC. The actual database is stored on the server, as I believe the template files are. I can however use the correct templates when sending normal emails.

Matt

Any news on this or have I been forgotten?!