Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Opening Old Premium Database in Pro with 2012

Accepted Solution Solved
Accepted Solution

Opening Old Premium Database in Pro with 2012

One more question for the guru's.  I have two databases that I used a few years back in ACT! Premium.  Being that I am a single user now and no longer need the features of the premium edition, I purchase ACT PRO 2012, however my old databases can no longer be opened. 

Anyway to get around this as I no longer have the Premium software?

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Accepted by topic author southlandsensing
‎09-25-2015 03:20 AM
Platinum Elite Contributor

Re: Opening Old Premium Database in Pro with 2012

[ Edited ]

Hello southlandsensing,
Welcome to the Sage ACT! User Community. Here is the Knowledgebase article for ACTDiag. In the article, click the bookmark link for "Downgrade from Premium" near the top:
http://kb.Sagesoftwareonline.com/cgi-bin/Sagesoftwareonline.cfg/php/enduser/std_adp.php?p_faqid=2760...

Note: Since you have ACT! 2012 installed, you do not need to download the file in the article. Just click your Windows start button, then either click Run or go to the Search box on your Start menu, and type actdiag.

Greig Hollister

Note: Effective 6/1/13, Sage no longers provides support for the Act! software. This is now provided by Swiftpage.

View solution in original post

All Replies

ACTDiag now has the ability to change a premium database to pro.

Roy Laudenslager
ACT! Certified Consultant
ACT! Report Expert
Durkin Impact Report Designer
www.techbenders.com
royel@techbenders.com
541-343-8129

Dear Roy,

Thanks for the reply.  I have not seen a reference to ACTDiag before, can you point me to a link with more information on what it is and how I can use it to solve the issue at hand?

Thanks.

Solution
Accepted by topic author southlandsensing
‎09-25-2015 03:20 AM

[ Edited ]

Hello southlandsensing,
Welcome to the Sage ACT! User Community. Here is the Knowledgebase article for ACTDiag. In the article, click the bookmark link for "Downgrade from Premium" near the top:
http://kb.Sagesoftwareonline.com/cgi-bin/Sagesoftwareonline.cfg/php/enduser/std_adp.php?p_faqid=2760...

Note: Since you have ACT! 2012 installed, you do not need to download the file in the article. Just click your Windows start button, then either click Run or go to the Search box on your Start menu, and type actdiag.

Greig Hollister

Note: Effective 6/1/13, Sage no longers provides support for the Act! software. This is now provided by Swiftpage.