Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Office 2007 Addin - No option to create document history

Accepted Solution Solved
LM
Copper Contributor
Accepted Solution

Office 2007 Addin - No option to create document history

I posted a rely to the message “Re: Office 2007 Addin / Not recording history” on 1/17/09 but have not received any response. Perhaps I posted it incorrectly. Since posting my reply, I was able to run the fix submitted by David Lunceford and got messages after each time ran the regasm command that “Types Registered Successfully”. I am still having the same problem with not getting the option to record history when printing a document from ACT. When I go to Word and look at the Add-Ins, the ACT! Office 2007 Addin is shown in the Inactive Application Add-ins area. When I go to the Manage COM Add-ins area the ACT! Office 2007 Addin has a message “Not loaded. A runtime error occurred during the loading of the COM Add-in”. I have tried several times to re-run the regasm command and even tried running it in safe mode but still no change. Can anyone help and tell me what I am doing wrong?

LM

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Accepted by topic author LM
‎09-25-2015 03:20 AM
LM
Copper Contributor

Re: Office 2007 Addin - No option to create document history

Thanks Greig. The uninstalling and reinstalling ACT! worked. I had done this before but not since I uninstalled and reinstalled Word a few days ago. I don't remember which program I installed first originally but remember reading in one of these postings that Word needed to be installed and working properly before installing ACT!. In any case, it is working properly now. I appreciate your help.

LM

View solution in original post

All Replies
Platinum Elite Contributor

Have you tried uninstalling and reinstalling ACT!?  The two programs may not have properly connected during the install.  I would also advise that you run Office Diagnostics from the Help menu in Word.

Greig Hollister

Note: Effective 6/1/13, Sage no longers provides support for the Act! software. This is now provided by Swiftpage.

Solution
Accepted by topic author LM
‎09-25-2015 03:20 AM
LM
Copper Contributor

Thanks Greig. The uninstalling and reinstalling ACT! worked. I had done this before but not since I uninstalled and reinstalled Word a few days ago. I don't remember which program I installed first originally but remember reading in one of these postings that Word needed to be installed and working properly before installing ACT!. In any case, it is working properly now. I appreciate your help.

LM