Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

OUTLOOK 2003/ACT PRO 2011

OUTLOOK 2003/ACT PRO 2011

So after a mail merge my outlook 2003 started to place all the messages in draft folder then sent them out. This never happened before, they went straight to sent mail. So my problem is after the last mail merge im getting system return. They appear in the sent box as sent  but the inbox then shows up from system administrator as follows . my server host for my email is Go daddy. also act is blacking out on outlook which never happened before.the quick attach boxes to the right.

Your message did not reach some or all of the intended recipients.

Subject: RE: GD1
Sent: 6/27/2016 1:22 PM

The following recipient(s) could not be reached:

Re: OUTLOOK 2003/ACT PRO 2011

I had been using ACT in Windows 7, but since upgrading to Windows 10, the program won't open. The file opens with all the sub files but I can't open the main program. Do I need to upgrade ACT and if so, how do I do that?

Administrator

CAPITAL wrote:

So after a mail merge my outlook 2003 started to place all the messages in draft folder then sent them out. This never happened before, they went straight to sent mail. So my problem is after the last mail merge im getting system return. They appear in the sent box as sent  but the inbox then shows up from system administrator as follows . my server host for my email is Go daddy. also act is blacking out on outlook which never happened before.the quick attach boxes to the right.

Your message did not reach some or all of the intended recipients.

Subject: RE: GD1
Sent: 6/27/2016 1:22 PM

The following recipient(s) could not be reached:

Hi Capital,

Using Act with Outlook set as your email system, will send all your mail merge emails to the Outlook outbox before sending them out. It sounds like your email host (GoDaddy) is limiting your email sending. This can happen if you are sending a lot of email this way.

I would recommend speaking with GoDaddy to understand what their rules and guidelines are for sending large mailings.

A more suitable solution for sending large amounts of emails to your contacts, would be an emarketing platform.

For Act 2011, you could use Swiftpage Connect which integrates with Act.

Act v18 includes a free level of Act emarketing which would also be an ideal method for sending your mass mailings.

Administrator

vipuppscroggins wrote:

I had been using ACT in Windows 7, but since upgrading to Windows 10, the program won't open. The file opens with all the sub files but I can't open the main program. Do I need to upgrade ACT and if so, how do I do that?

Hi vipuppscroggins,

I would suggest starting your own new topic to get help with your issues as they are unrelated to the discussion in this topic.