Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Notes and History?

Notes and History?

Newbie here so please excuse my ignorance.  My head is swimming.

I put in contacts, then add a note and/or history.  I do not have any way of recovering or reviewing the notes and history of that contact once it is put in.  When I go to Tools/Design Layouts/Contact, it shows a broad group of information that I should be seeing (tabbed folders for Activities, Opportunities, History, Notes, etc. that do not show up in my contacts file.

Nickel Super Contributor

Re: Notes and History?

Sounds like a monitor resolution issue.  You should see a series of tabs across the bottom that display notes, histories, activities, etc. just like you saw in the layout designer.  Try changing your monitor resolution to 1024 x 768.

Michael Matthews
Bridge Concepts, Inc.
Fort Worth, TX
www.bridgeconcepts.com

[ Edited ]

Nope, that wasn't it.  The last thing shown in contacts is "Last Results" and "Edited On/by:" then nothing but blank space for the other 3/5 or so of the page.  I even go to "View" then click Notes or History and still nothng shows up.

Got it...contacted support.  Wasn't an overall screen resolutions issue, rather a font size (DPI) issue that kept the tabs off screen until returned to 100%.  Was able to rearrange things once I found them.  Thanks.